Monday, November 25, 2013

About Me


Welcome!  

I guess we should start off with proper introductions first, right? My name is Erica and I've been blessed and honored with the job of being Josiah's mommy! I am a single, stay-at-home mommy as well as a part-time student. This wasn't exactly the life I planned for us but I wouldn't have it any other way! Josiah is my inspiration and motivation. He's my whole world!

Ready to meet him?

Ladies and Gentleman I present to you... JOSIAH! 


Josiah is my AWESOME-SAUCE little dude who brings so much joy into my life! He is almost two years old and (so far) a pretty laid back, well behaved little guy. He loves music and already knows a handful of songs. Some of his favorite things are superheroes (Batman and Spiderman), Mickey Mouse, singing and dancing, Minions (from Despicable Me), waffles, reading books, and playing with his blocks. Josiah's a smarty pants and he learns more and more every day. As a parent, it's the most wonderful thing to be able to be a part of that experience. He is truly a gift from God!

J is for Josiah was created to share ideas for children's activities, as well as to serve as a space for me to vent and seek help when motherhood gets rough. I hope I can help inspire people with my website and hope to make many new friends along the way!

Enjoy!

4 comments: